Sunday 2 February 2014

YES PLEASE to Carrots


I don't know about you (I guess it depends whether it's winter where you live) but recently, my most reached for products have been hand creams and lip balms. I make sure that I always have one of each handy (pardon the pun) in my handbag, on my desk at work and in my bathroom home. This doesn't mean I have three of the Yes To Carrots hand creams and three of the lip balms (I wish). But out of the ones I've been using, Yes To Carrots is hands down (two in one paragraph) the winner of both categories.

I don't think the products smell like carrots...what do carrots actually smell like anyway and would that even be pleasant? I can't actually describe the scent, but it's a nice one and isn't too over powering.

The texture of the hand cream is lovely and it isn't greasy. It blends into the skin nicely and absorbs almost instantly. This is a massive plus when it comes to hand creams for me. I can't stand it when you can't do anything just after you've applied hand cream because your hands are too slippery!

The lip balm is also incredibly nourishing and contains coconut oil which really does moisturise your lips. It's also probably the most natural lip balm I own.

I have some of the cucumber wipes which I also love so I'm thinking of expanding my cucumber collection next. Have you tried anything from Yes To?

12 comments:

  1. I've tried the facial cleanser from the Carrot range and the anti-wrinkle serum from the Blackberry range and they're both amazing :). Now I'm tempted to try these two as well! Thanks for the suggestions, will keep an eye on these :)...

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like amazing products! I've heard so many great things about the Yes To line.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, is great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I can't imagine the scent of carrots in a product! I've heard good things about this range, they sound lovely. xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty | Tiny Flutters - Mummy & Baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard about this products yet but I like natural cosmetics, the balm with coconut oil must be great.

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havn't tried anything from this brand yet but everytime I walk past them in my local drugstore I get super tempted! I have so many backup products I have to use up first though since I have a habit of stocking up on products when they go on sale. I'm super in love with natural skincare at the moment though and have only heard good things when it comes to this brand.
    Hope you're having a lovely day :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like an amazing product !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on BLoglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember in the summer last year I reviewed the lip balm and you said you wanted to try Yes To Carrots - love that you actually have now! :) The hand cream sounds great, I'll have to try it out! x

    Ria @ naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to try it so much!! My friend must have known because she got them for me for Christmas, I'm so glad she did because I love them! Definitely try the hand cream. x

      Delete
  9. This sounds so different and interesting but something that looks like it's worth a try! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been meaning to get my hands on this brand for ages as I have heard so much nice things about it! And I agree my most used item during winter has to be lipbalm then hand/foot cream as your skin gets very dry with the harsh weather :( x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting to try this brand for forever but the prices are a little higher than I usually pay. But I've heard such great things, I need to try one of their products soon. That hand cream, especially, is something I am always in need of :)

    ReplyDelete