Thursday 20 March 2014

Cambridge Satchel Review & What's in My Bag Video

I've had a Cambridge Satchel for almost nine months now so thought it was time to do a proper review. When I was looking into purchasing one I found watching videos and reading blog posts really helpful, especially as the bag comes in all sorts of colours and sizes. I recently filmed a blog post for the first time and thought I would film this one too so that I could really tell you guys about the bag. I hope it's helpful!

Thank you so much to the people who gave me such lovely feedback on the first video, please subscribe if you like this one. I'd also love to see any videos you've made too, so please leave me any links.






6 comments:

  1. what a lovely bag, you are so good in front of the camera!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is so adorable:) I love the video! Do more of them, because you're really good at it. I really enjoyed watching it:)
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine, that really means a lot!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely bag, I've always wanted a satchel! And your videos are just amazing, really! Can't wait for another one, you're so good :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a stunning bag! I love satchels, they're such a classic style of bag xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete