Saturday 9 August 2014

Striped Shorts


Shorts- New Look

The sun has actually come out in the UK this summer and stayed out. I am happy about this...honestly! So please ignore the very serious look on my face.

I was delighted when I spotted these black and white shorts in New Look a few weeks ago. They are the perfect length and the horizontal stripes means that they are pretty flattering. I thought they were really unique, compared to every other bright floral pair of shorts in the shops at the moment. The best thing is that they are extremely affordable at £14.99! 

I hope you've been enjoying the lovely weather. Have you found a pair of perfect shorts? 

7 comments:

  1. Loving your style! Those shorts are soo nice! I haven't found a great pair of shorts this summer.. I really like SKorts though!!

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shorts, they can be dressed up or down which is pefect! And what a bargain!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shorts are really classy!

    ♡, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are so cute! And so affordable too! Great post xx

    http://kieramgreen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit :) tbh I really love the top oddly enough it really stands out with this outfit <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I swear I've spent the whole of the summer searching for the perfect pair of shorts! I love how you've styled these :)
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete