Thursday 25 July 2013

Avène Eau Thermale | Just Water In A Spray Can?


Just a quick one today! I picked up a 50ml bottle of the Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water to try when I was getting some holiday supplies a few weeks ago. I mentioned it in a previous post and said that I would tell you guys what I thought after giving it a test run in Morocco. So here's the verdict...

It claims to be good for things like sun burn and facial redness and seemed like the perfect thing to carry around with me when travelling. Luckily, I didn't actually get sun burnt on holiday. But, I still found it useful for spraying on my arms and legs as well as my face to cool me down when the heat was a bit too much. 

Overall, I really like using this water on my face after i've removed my make up, instead of using it to set make up and can see myself using it this way on a regular basis. I still have quite  a lot of the product left (I haven't been using it every day) and only have the small sized spray can so I can see the larger 150ml bottle lasting quite a while, which for £6.50 isn't too bad. However, it is pretty much just spring water in a spray can so I would suggest that you try the 50ml bottle first to see if it's something that you are going to use. Or, if you do a lot of travelling or commuting and want something refreshing to throw in your handbag then the 50ml would probably suit you for that purpose as well. 


Disclosure: The views expressed are based on my own experience.

8 comments:

  1. You know what would be great? A spray like this but with SPF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!

    Thank you for commenting in my blog,I follow you on gfc and bloglovin,a follow back would be nice :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could have done with this in Zante! x

    Rachael | beautypea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely want to give this a go, the humidity is awful right now and I could use a spritz! Just to let you know, I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award. You can find my post and my questions here http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-blog-award.html and I look forward to seeing your answers!

    Http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip! I'm heading to Brazil in 2 weeks and this will be great to bring along :)


    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the la roche posay one of these and its amazing in hot weather aswell! We would love for you to check out our blog and tell us what you think:-)

    Rona and Laura xox

    http://lanarosabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete